If breastfeeding isn’t going smoothly, if you’re wondering why you should consider it, or if there’s someone else you’re trying to explain it to, these pages might help. For help managing problems, see HELP.
Why it matters to mothers
- It's not really about the milk
- "Normal" is a very scary word
- Breast or bottle?
- Better than Breast Feeding
- Most new mothers today decide to breastfeed
- Why am I doing this?
- What if I want to wean my baby?
Why it matters to others
If you need to use formula
Donor milk banks can’t yet supply all our needs for extra milk and the milk they provide is not always covered by insurance. For now, some babies have a real need for formula.